Spaghetti with swordfish, cherry tomatoes and mint are an easy and quick recipe to prepare, even cheap if you use good frozen swordfish. And here’s to you goodness in one bite!
Ingredients for 4 people
• 350 g of spaghetti
• 400 g of chopped swordsifh
• Mint (as necessary)
• 1 clove of garlic
• 250 g of cherry tomatoes
• Salt (as necessary)
• Black pepper, or chilli pepper (as necessary)
• Evo oil
• 1 glass of white wine
1. Saute a poached clove of garlic in a pan, making a very tasty fried with oil.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes, washed and cut into small pieces.
3. Cut the swordfish into cubes and, as soon as the tomato is stewed, remove the clove of garlic from the pan and add the cubes of swordsifh and salt. When the swordfish changes colour, blend with wine, add pepper or chilli pepper and mint to taste.
4. Boil the water and cook the spaghetti, taking care to drain 2 minutes before the indicated cooking time. Then proceed to saute them in the pan with the seasoning freshly prepared.
You can also add a sprinkling of breadcrumbs toasted in olive oil to each dish you serve.